Holley EFI 556-116 - EFI Crank Trigger Kit
36-1 Tooth Crank Trigger System for Small Block Chevy
Holley's EFI Crank Trigger Kit is engineered to provide an accurate crank speed & position signal to Holley EFI systems in the most-demanding, high horsepower, racing applications. Crank position is measured every 10 degrees as opposed to every 45 degrees for a standard 4-Magnet, MSD "style" Crank trigger. It is designed for use on early model small block Chevy applications using a standard ATI or Fluidamper "style" balancer up to 7-1/4" in diameter.
Availability: Call to check stock.
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Will not work on balancers which do not have a center-hub extrusion (i.e.: Innovators West, etc.).
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H2.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free U.S. Continental Shipping
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: