MSD 7762 - Power Grid Boost Retard Module
The software provides a timing map that allows you to program a timing curve based on the built-in 3-BAR sensor.
This Power Grid module does exactly as its name sugests; retards the ignition timing in relation to boost, pressure. It also has an output wire that can be used to activate another device based on boost pressure, as well as an overboost shut-down feature that will shut the ignition off if boost exceeds the overboost target.
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.6 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H3.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free U.S. Continental Shipping
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: