MSD 77631 - 6-BAR Boost Controller for Power Grid System
This is equipped with a 'quick spool' feature which allows you to increase launch RPM or retard timing in order to help spool at the starting line.
MSD Boost Controllers are the most accurate and easy to use controllers on the market. Both controllers plug directly into the Power Grid via the CAN bus which allows user to make adjustments through MSD View software. MSD Boost controllers feature two boost curves that can be toggled on the fly, a user adjustable boost vs. timing retard curve, pressure switch and an over boost shutdown to protect the engine. The Power Grid data acquisition will record manifold and wastegate pressure as well as solenoid operation. The MSD Boost Controller, PN 7763 has two built-in 4-Bar (43.5 psi) sensors. High boost application will require, PN 77631 which uses a pair of external 6-Bar (75 psi) sensors.
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.3 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H3.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free U.S. Continental Shipping
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: