SDPC SDCBV - Clutch Pivot Ball Bracket for Corvettes
The SDPC Exclusive Clutch Pivot Ball Brackets were originally developed for use on Generation 5 & 6 Big Block Chevrolet blocks because the block no longer had the provision to mount the clutch pivot ball to locate the Z-Bar for the older style true mechanical controlled clutch pedal release. However, as long as your application has the manual transmission mounted in the stock location this bracket adapter will work for LS engine applications also. These long style pivot brackets provide proper mounting position and alignment of your Z-bar on all early model Corvette's that had a mechanical clutch pedal and lever mechanism. These super strong brackets can handle the high pressures of racing clutches. Pivot ball is included.
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Will work with LS blocks where the manual transmission and chassis Z-Bar mounting points are in the stock location for early model Corvettes.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.8 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H3.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: