L84 DOD/AFM/DFM Delete Kit for 2019+ Gen V 5.3 engines
This kit is designed to remove DOD/DFM from your 2019+ Gen V 5.3 L84 engine.
When you select all of the options using the green button below, this kit includes all of the physical components required to remove the DOD system from the Gen V 5.3:
• Optional choice to Include Delphi LS7 Lifters
• 8 DFM blockoff plugs (install in valley)
• GM Head Bolt kit
• Four non-AFM lifter trays
• GM OEM L84 head gaskets
• Water Pump Gaskets
• Front Main seal
• GM Balancer Bolt
• Exhaust Gaskets
• Choice of AFM delete camshaft (Camshaft change is required when removing AFM from your GenV engine!)
-Factory spec camshaft: This camshaft matches the specs of your factory camshaft
-L86 6.2l camshaft upgrade: This camshaft is slightly larger than your factory camshaft. It will run smooth like stock, but is good for approx 15-20HP over your factory camshaft. Extra tuning is recommended for proper engine operation if you choose the L86 camshaft upgrade
Camshaft change is required when removing AFM from your GenV engine!
Due to parts availability and variance in applications, a replacement cam bolt is no longer included. GM has released a Torque spec for reusing this bolt 1 time. The Tq spec is 48 ft.lb plus an additional 50 degrees
Note: Removal of AFM/DOD from your L84 5.3L engine requires re-calibration of your ECU – this is not included.>>Get your HP Tuners Kit Here!!<<
- This product is not California C.A.R.B. E.O. Compliant and can not be shipped to the state of California
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 28.0 lbs.
- W29.0000” x H12.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM Within The Continental United States!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
California Residents: Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -