ProCharger 1FW612-SCI - Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 [2018-19 Mustang 5.0]
For additional options/customization of your kit, please call 800-456-0211!
This is the base kit in Satin Finish. For other customization of your kit (finish, headunit, boost levels, controllers, etc.) please call 800-456-0211!
|Boost Options||8.5 psi|
For both our Complete Systems and Tuner Kits, we offer more options than any competitor and give you the chance to customize your system or kit the way you want it.
- Supercharger Headunits Upgrade to our more efficient P-1X supercharger (Code -P1X) and gain 10-15 Hp at the same boost level. Now that is a no brainer! Or choose our race proven F-1A-94 supercharger (Code -94) for even higher performance
- Quieter Helical Gearset (Code -H) We offer a helical gearset for our P-1SC-1, P-1X, D-1SC, and D-1X superchargers offering much quieter operation, especially for those with a quiet or OEM exhaust system
- Supercharger Finish Options Satin (Standard finish), Polished (Code -P), or Black (Code -B) for superchargers
- Supercharger Bracket Finish Options Satin (Standard finish), polish (Code -PB), or black (Code -BB) for bracket assemblies
- Intercooler Upgrade To Stage II for the HO system (Code -Race), offering 75% larger intercooler, ideal for warmer climates
- Race Bypass Valve - Higher flowing bypass valve (Code -RV), Stage II systems and Tuner Kits only
- nGauge Programmer - (Code -nG) Replaces handheld unit included in HO and Stage II Systems
#1 - HO System:?
- Shared 6 rib supercharger belt drive system
- OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
- Belts can be changed without removing supercharger
- Pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
- Tuning setup provided, including handheld tuner
- Easy install with common hand tools
- No cutting required, 100% bolt on and reversible
#2 - Stage II System:
- Same as HO system plus additions below:
- 65-70% Hp gain on pump gas with 8.5 psi boost using P-1SC-1 supercharger (See options above for supercharger upgrades)
- 75% larger intercooler 1,103 sq in. core
- 8-rib dedicated belt drive system for maximum power transfer (Stage II Systems and Tuner Kits that use the Factory Airbox are 6 rib shared belt drive)
- Fuel system upgrade (booster pump)
#3 - HO Tuner Kit:
- Same as HO System (#1 above) except no tuning or fuel system components are provided
- 60%+ Hp gain with proper tuning and fuel using P-1SC-1 supercharger (See options above for supercharger upgrades)
#4 - Stage II Tuner Kit:
- Same as Stage II (#2 above) system except no tuning or fuel system components provided
- 70%+ Hp gain with proper tuning and fuel using P-1SC-1 supercharger (See options above for supercharger upgrades)
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 100.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H12.0000” x L66.0000”
- Oversized Item, Shipping Charges May Apply
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: