ProCharger 1DP315-SCI - Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 (dedicated 8-rib drive) [2019 5.7 RAM]
For additional options/customization of your kit, please call 800-456-0211!
This is the base kit in Satin Finish. For other customization of your kit (finish, headunit, boost levels, controllers, etc.) please call 800-456-0211!
|Boost Options||7 psi|
HO System - This system features a shared 6 rib belt to drive the supercharger head unit, 3 core front mounted air-to-air intercooler, and power gains of up to 160+ HP. The HO system is designed for the "best bang for the buck" bolt on power gain. Which is perfect for the guy that only wants to make one significant power modification to his 5.7L engine.
Stage 2 System - Owners that are looking at the Stage 2 system are interested in two things. 1) The dedicated 8 rib supercharger drive system which keeps the engine drive belt separate from the supercharger system and 2) Possible engine modifications in the future such as camshafts, forged internals, or both. The Stage 2 system leaves loads of room to extend to power levels up to 1,000+ HP with F-series head unit options and elevated boost levels.
Tuner Kits also available - These kits DO NOT INCLUDE fuel system components and ECU/PCM tuning. Ideal for someone wanting to push horsepower limits, change engine components, and/or run alternative fuels like E85, methanol, etc.
On these new Ram systems, both the supercharger and brackets are available in any combination of the following finishes. Feel free to mix and match for the ultimate custom look under the hood.
- Black - By far one of the most popular choices to match the OEM look of these blacked out engine bays.
- Polished - To ensure that the head unit or bracket or both stand out in a crowd this is a popular finish.
- Satin - For the customer that just enjoys the look of raw machined billet aluminum this is your finish.
- Standard gearsets or Helical Gearsets for reduced supercharger noise levels.
NOTE: All Chrysler/Dodge vehicles 2015 and newer have locked Powertrain Control Module (PCM) computers and they require an unlocking process in order to install a new tune. Please click on link here for more details. The PCM must be shipped to Diablosport for unlocking so, please allow roughly one week. Another option is to purchase a second PCM directly from Diablosport ahead of the installation so, there is no downtime. It is an unfortunate hassle, but unlocking is required with any tuning modification to Chrysler/Dodge vehicles.
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 100.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H12.0000” x L66.0000”
- Oversized Item, Shipping Charges May Apply
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: