Holley EFI 554-125 - Camshaft / Crankshaft Sensor Flying Magnet Sensor
Cam Sync, Camshaft Sensor; Hall Effect; M12x1; For use with Flying Magnet Target
Holley EFI Cam Sync Signal is designed to generate a cam sync input signal to the ECU when used in flying magnet cam trigger setups. This sensor is a Hall Effect sensor, meaning it outputs a square wave signal, which is ideal for use with most electronic fuel injection systems.
Availability: In Stock - Orders by 2pm CST, ship within 1-2 business days.
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This sensor is to only be used with a "flying magnet" target like Holley P/N 554-126. The internal Hall switch triggers from the South Pole of a magnet. It will not detect a ferrous metal target.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W3.2500” x H3.2500” x L6.0000”
- Free U.S. Continental Shipping
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: