Proform 141-725 - Engine Harmonic Balancer Cover; For SB Chevy using 6-3/4 In. Damper; Chrome
These patented harmonic balancer covers offer improved readability, more stable Top Dead Center indication and timing accuracy, enhanced appearance for a previously ignored underhood area, and the elimination of timing tapes which are inevitably flung off. They are available in chrome and black, resulting in parts with the appearance of $200 balancers. Each cover is distinctively marked with the famous Bowtie Emblem, Top Dead Center and the proper timing degrees. Using this cover improves timing accuracy because over time the etched outer inertia ring of a typical harmonic balancer may slip in relation to the center hub of the balancer, causing the etched markings to provide an inaccurate indication of Top Dead Center for the #1 piston. Mounted directly through the center hub, this cover eliminates the affect of any outer inertia ring slippage. Aluminum. U.S. Patent 5,675,078.
Availability: Call to check stock.
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.7 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H2.0000” x L13.0000”
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: