ACDelco 20931998 - Windshield Side Garnish Molding Radio Speaker
GM Original Equipment
Music will sound its best with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Car Speakers, and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle’s original components. Speakers turn electrical energy into mechanical energy to move air, using a permanent magnet and an electromagnet. The electromagnet is energized when the radio or amplifier (if equipped) delivers current to the voice coil on the speaker. The voice coil will form a north and south pole that will cause the voice coil and the speaker cone to move in relation to the permanent magnet. The current delivered to the car speaker is rapidly changing alternating current (A/C). This causes the speaker cone to move in two directions, producing sound. These original equipment car speakers have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Windshield Side Garnish Molding Radio SpeakerWarranty: 24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.
Features & Benefits:
- Restore the sound quality of your audio system
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory speaker
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H6.2000” x L6.2000”
- 1 to 3 Day Delivery to Most Locations Within The Continental United States!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -