ACDelco GM Original Equipment Crankshaft Pulley 19245468
GM Original Equipment
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Engine Crankshaft Pulleys attach to, and are driven by, the front of the engine crankshaft. They connect to various engine accessory drive components by a belt drive system and help ensure that components, such as the water pump, alternator, and power steering pump, receive power from the rotating crankshaft to perform their vital functions. Crankshaft pulleys also work as harmonic dampers to help decrease crankshaft torsional vibration, and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle’s original components. These original equipment engine crankshaft pulleys have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Crankshaft PulleyWarranty: 24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides power to the engine accessory drive system for proper engine performance
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.9 lbs.
- W7.8000” x H3.4000” x L7.8000”
- Free U.S. Continental Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: