ACDelco 19244895 - Electronic Brake Control Module Assembly
GM Original Equipment
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Remanufactured Electronic Brake and Traction Control Modules are the GM recommended replacements for your vehicle’s original components. The module helps to control your vehicle’s wheels, optimizing braking ability and stability. Remanufacturing Electronic Brake and Traction Control Modules is an industry standard practice that involves disassembly of existing units, and replacing components that are most prone to wear with new components. Damaged and obsolete parts are replaced and are end of line tested to help ensure they perform to ACDelco specifications. In addition, remanufacturing returns components back into service rather than processing as scrap or simply disposing of them. These electronic brake and traction control modules will provide the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Remanufactured - Not for sale where imports are restricted.
Electronic Brake Control Module AssemblyWarranty: 24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.
Features & Benefits:
- Helps provide controlled braking in icy or wet conditions
- Helps tires provide maximum grip with the road surface
- Reads vehicle sensors to trigger anti-lock braking system (ABS) and traction control system
- Helps to reduce wheel slippage for controlled acceleration, and stopping, in slippery situations
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.6 lbs.
- W6.1000” x H3.8000” x L7.6000”
- 1 to 3 Day Delivery to Most Locations Within The Continental United States!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -