ACDelco 15-81927 - Engine Cooling Fan Assembly
GM Original Equipment
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Engine Cooling Fans move air across the radiator and A/C condenser to remove heat from the engine cooling system and the A/C refrigerant system. The fan may be belt driven or operated by an electric motor. This original equipment engine cooling fan is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle’s original components and has been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Engine Cooling Fan Assembly
Stay with the parts brand your vehicle came with and get the GM quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Air Conditioning Parts. ACDelco GM OE replacement parts give you the peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Air Conditioning Parts are engineered for virtually every make and model of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle. For the best parts to keep your vehicle’s cabin cool, look no further than ACDelco GM Original Equipment Air Conditioning Parts.Warranty: 24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.
Features & Benefits:
- Restore cooling system performance, repair overheating due to damaged fan
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 11.4 lbs.
- W29.3800” x H4.8800” x L31.6200”
- 1 to 3 Day Delivery to Most Locations Within The Continental United States!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -