ACDelco 15-63782 - Heater Core
GM Original Equipment
ACDelco GM Original Equipment HVAC Heater Cores are small radiators, located in the plenum behind the dashboard, and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle’s original components. Engine coolant flows through the heater core in order to heat the air in the passenger compartment. This original equipment HVAC heater core has been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Stay with the parts brand your vehicle came with and get the GM quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Air Conditioning Parts. ACDelco GM OE replacement parts give you the peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Air Conditioning Parts are engineered for virtually every make and model of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle. For the best parts to keep your vehicle’s cabin cool, look no further than ACDelco GM Original Equipment Air Conditioning Parts.Warranty: 24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.
Features & Benefits:
- Long-life alloys provide corrosion resistance
- High-strength brazed joints ensure durability
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.5 lbs.
- W15.8000” x H8.5000” x L19.8000”
- 1 to 3 Day Delivery to Most Locations Within The Continental United States!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
California Residents: Prop 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -