Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting
- Signs of wear for mounts include but are not limited to:
- Increased vibrations felt inside vehicle
- Noises and unpredictable movement from transmission when vehicle is moving
- Visual signs of wear
Good Maintenance Practices
- Before purchasing and installing a mount, make sure it is the correct size and fit for your vehicle.
- Have mounts serviced at first sign of wear to help prevent possible damage to the drivetrain.
- Regularly inspect transmission mounts for signs of damage or wear, and replace them if signs of damage are found.