SDPC Raceshop Gen V LT1 416ci Short Block
Custom LS & LT short blocks available - call our technical experts!
All LS & LT short blocks include a re-usable engine cradle, engine crate, & 6 quarts of break-in oil.
|Block||6.2L GEN5 Aluminum 4.070" Bore|
|Crankshaft||Manley 4340 Forged Steel Dry Sump - 4.000"|
|Connecting Rods||Callies CS H-Beam - 6.125"|
Compression Ratio Chart
Approximate CR using a stock LT1 cylinder head.
|CR with 59cc Head|
|Gasket||-10cc Dish Piston|
If you are looking for proven performance from a professional engine shop then you have landed at the right place - the SDPC Raceshop LS short blocks are built using the latest Rottler CNC block machining center and CNC vertical hone for a race prepared blueprinted block and quality controlled cylinder bore finish that is normally found in professional racing engines. The crank, connecting rods, rings and bearings are precision matched and balanced on the latest CWT balancer to insure a vibration free rotating assembly for fast throttle response and proven durability. Click here to see the SDPC Raceshop difference.
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 300.0 lbs.
- W42.0000” x H30.0000” x L26.0000”
- Hundreds of LS & LT Engines & Blueprinted Short Blocks In Stock! Ship Today Service!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: