Energy Suspension 5.7102R - MIT/DGE STRUT ROD BUSHING
These performance polyurethane components help reduce common wheel roll-under. This occurs when stopping abruptly, especially when using performance tires. For both front of rear drive vehicles is so equipped. Replaces that original, short lived and too-soft O.E.M. rubber. On front wheel drive vehicles- diminishes wheel hop and traction loss during standing start accelerations. Better maintains proper alignment under extreme conditions. Made of Energy's Hyper-Flex(TM) performance polyurethane to add both performance and durability.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.6 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H4.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: