Energy Suspension 3.1172G - MOTOR MOUNT
A true performance application component for cars, trucks, hot rods and racing/competition vehicles - yet designed to be also used for street vehicles. Soft-running enough to absorb vibrations for street use yet rugged for racing use. When required- a torque resistant safety interlock design is used that is comparable in strength to those too hard-running metal mounts. Replaces the original, short lived and typically too-soft rubber mounts and outdates those hard-running metal motor mounts. The popular early style mounts for General Motors(R) vehicles are available in either zinc or chrome metal finishes. Made of Hyper-Flex(TM) performance polyurethane. â€¢Resistant to under vehicle fluids such as: oils, coolants, road contaminants, etc.
Availability: Call to check stock.
Shipping: 1 to 3 Day Delivery to Most Locations Within The Continental United States!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.1 lbs.
- W5.8800” x H2.6300” x L7.0000”
- 1 to 3 Day Delivery to Most Locations Within The Continental United States!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: