MSD 8830 - Noise Capacitor, 26 Kufd
Filters away EMI that is caused by MSD power cables and prevents damage from voltage and current surges.
If you experience radio noise after installing the MSD Ignition, you may need to install an MSD Noise Filter. Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI) is occasionally generated from the MSD power cables and can be easily eliminated by installing the Noise Filter on the heavy power supply wires coming from the MSD. When the MSD draws current, it will draw through the Noise Filter instead of directly from the battery, so all other accessories that operate off 12 volts, like the radio, fuel pump, or the engine computer, will be unaffected by the MSD.The Noise Filter will also prevent damage to the MSD during jump-starts and will keep a vehicle's 12-volt line 'clean' by removing any voltage and current surges that could interfere with the operation of some MSD accessories such as the Soft Touch Rev Control or the Two Step Module Selector. It is recommended that the Noise Filter be used on installations with the MSD 7 and 8 Series Ignitions to prevent this interference.
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.6 lbs.
- W1.5000” x H5.0000” x L3.5000”
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: