MSD 8961 - MSD High Current Relay, SPST
The SPST High Current Relay is rated at 30 amps with an input voltage of 12 volts DC.
MSD's High Current Relays are what you need to activate accessories that draw high current. These Relays are very reliable due to the fully automated manufacturing process and sophisticated coil winding procedure. The relay is ideal for use with the MSD RPM Activated Switch when 12 volts are responsible for activating a high current device such as a nitrous solenoid.The DPST relay is also rated at 30 amps with a 12 volt input voltage. This Relay is the best choice when 12 volts are required to activate multiple high current devices at the same time such as multiple stage nitrous solenoids.
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.2 lbs.
- W9.5000” x H2.5000” x L5.5000”
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: