MSD 8412 - Low Resistance Bushing for HEI Distributor
Low resistance bushing will pass the secondary voltage from the distributor cap to the rotor without excessive heat buildup.
The carbon rotor button in a stock HEI distributor cap has very high resistance. When the high voltage of an MSD 7-Series Ignition is added, this resistance builds up heat and can actually melt the distributor cap. The solution to this problem is the use of the MSD Low Resistance HEI Bushing which will pass the secondary voltage from the distributor cap to the rotor without excessive heat buildup.
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W1.5000” x H5.0000” x L3.5000”
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: