No Image Available
MSD 8740 - Coil Current Booster for Ford C-O-P
The coil current booster provides added power to your Ford coil-on-plug engine to support additional horsepower and also provides a 2-step rev limiter to consistently launch your car off the line.
The MSD 8740 Coil Current Booster is designed for Ford Modular Engines with Coil-on-Plug ignitions that can benefit from additional spark energy to support high horsepower engines. The CCB increases the peak current at the ignition coil and spark energy at the plug gap. This makes it ideal to support engines with increased cylinder pressure from bumped up compression ratios, a shot of nitrous or boosted applications. The CCB has a built-in Two-Step rev limiter for consistent launches and quick 60-foot times at the track. The Two-Step RPM adjustments are made via two rotary switches adjustable from 1,000 - 10,900 rpm, in 100 and 1000 rpm increments. Plug-in to the factory wiring and hook up activation wires as needed and you're set.
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.2 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H8.2500” x L4.5000”
- Free U.S. Continental Shipping
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: