MSD 8732 - 2-Step Rev Control for Digital 6AL, PN 6425 or 64253 only
The 2-Step is also digitally controlled and connects to the Digital 6AL's gray tach output wire.
Since the new Digital 6AL Ignition uses rotary dials to adjust the rev limiter, our engineers were tasked with developing a 2-Step Rev Control that could be added to give racers the ability to switch to a low rpm limit to use on the starting line. There are two easy to read rotary dials that let you set the launch rpm in 100 rpm increments. There is an activation wire that connects to the transbrake, a clutch switch or to the line-lock to activate the low rpm limit. When that switch is released, the low rpm limit is turned off and the car launches hard!
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.4 lbs.
- W1.5000” x H5.0000” x L3.5000”
- Free U.S. Continental Shipping
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: