Genuine GM Parts 12710303 - LS Oil Pump
New GM LS Oil Pump fits most 1997-2013 LS based engines including the LS1, LS2, LS3 (wet sump applications), and LS6. This LS oil pump was used on the stock GM Pick-Up applications from 1999-2013 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L and 6.2L engines that were NOT equipped with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) and/or Displacement on Demand (DOD). If you are rebuilding one of these engines and you are removing the the VVT and DOD features it is highly recommended that you replace the oil pump with this application.
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
- LS oil pump for wet sump applications only
- Oil pump pick-up tube seal is NOT included - verify your seal application before installation!
- Will not work with dry sump applications, such as the LS7 or LS9 engines
- Most 1999-2013 truck/pickup applications, the truck/pickup oil pump pick-up tube requires o-ring P/N 12584922 (orange colored), and most 1997-2013 car applications require o-ring 12557752 (blue colored)
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.4 lbs.
- W7.2500” x H3.2500” x L7.7500”
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: