Canton 15-274 - Oil Pan, GM LS1/LS6 Rear Sump Road Race Baffled
Road Race Oil Pan
Our production process focuses on accuracy and reliability. Every product we make is built with the same production and quality assurance methods that we use when building parts for Ford, Roush, and Mopar.All products are tig welded, rather then mig welded. The tig welding process takes more time and skill but ensures more even heat and penetration through out the welding process. This result is better quality welds with less possibility for leaks and cracks.Every oil pan, valve cover, and tank that we produce under goes several leak tests.Our oil pans and valve covers are fitted on blocks or heads several times through out the production process to ensure they easily install on their application.
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 13.3 lbs.
- W13.5000” x H10.0000” x L26.5000”
- 1 to 3 Day Delivery to Most Locations Within The Continental United States!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: