Chevrolet Performance 10185034 - Big Block Flexplate
|Year of Engine||1991-up|
|Crank Flange Bolt Patter||3.580"|
|Converter Bolt Pattern||10.750" and 11.500"|
|Starter Ring Gear Teeth||168|
Chevrolet Performance offers both internally and externally balanced flywheels and flexplates. It is critical that you use the correct design for your specific engine application. Engines with one-piece crankshaft seals require externally balanced flywheels or flexplates (except for ZZ427, ZZ572/620, ZZ572/720R and the Anniversary Edition 427).
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.9 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H4.1000” x L16.6000”
- Free U.S. Continental Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: