Chevrolet Performance 19212196 - Standard Deck Bowtie Race Bare Block
If you’re looking to build a drag racing engine capable of producing 1,200 horses or more, a Chevrolet Performance cast-iron Bowtie Race Block is your starting point. It is designed for engine builders who want to custom-machine their blocks for specific racing applications. Toward that end, these premium castings have thick deck surfaces, improved oiling, improved coolant flow and splayed 4-bolt steel bearing caps. Everything is secured with premium fasteners. The combination of a Chevrolet Performance cast-iron Bowtie Race Block and your unique engine building skills will put you down the track ahead of the competition.
|Crank Jnl. Dia.||2.750 inch|
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 250.5 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H19.0000” x L27.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: