Genuine GM Parts 12565308 - LS6 5.7L 2002-05 Camshaft 204/218 .551/.547 117.5
Straight from the engineers at General Motors, the 405HP LS6 camshaft that was released in the 2002 Corvette Z06. A perfect street cam for 5.7L and 6.0L engine rebuilds that want a factory LS performance cam with great drive-ability, stock sound, and a wide torque curve. For automatic transmission cars we recommend a 2500-RPM stall convertor for this camshaft. Requires valve spring upgrade to the LS6/LS9 valve spring kit, part number 12499224.
|Dur. @ 0.050”||Lift (1.7 Rocker)||LSA|
Shipping: Free Shipping* on Orders over $99
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.7 lbs.
- W3.3000” x H3.3000” x L27.3000”
- Free U.S. Continental Shipping
- Free Shipping* on Orders over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: