Chevrolet Performance 84645867 - GEN6 2016-20 Camaro ZL1 Spec Heavy-Duty Drive Shaft System
With increased power and torque, seasoned Camaro drag racers know they need heavy-duty driveline equipment to put the power to the ground round after round. Capable of carrying up to 4,000 ft-lbs of torque, this system ships complete with the front flex coupler nuts and bolts, center bearing bolts, rear flex couple nuts and bolts, the complete ZL1 propeller shaft assembly, and replacement exhaust gasket and clamp for a bolt-on drag strip solution for your LT1 Camaro. NOTE: For Automatic Transmission applications only!
Please Call for Availability
- Heavy Duty Drive Shaft Kit – Max torque calculation based on torque at the drive shaft when calculated from the output at the engine with the added torque multiplication thru the torque converter, transmission gear ratios and final drive in the rear end.
- Warranty Information: Product, when installed at a GM Dealership, does not void vehicle factory warranty. All other installations are 12-Months/12,000-Miles Parts Only Warranty as determined by GM.
See the "DOCUMENTS" Tab for installation instructions.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 33.0 lbs.
- W17.5000” x H9.7000” x L53.5000”
- Free U.S. Continental Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: