STS 100 - Direct Fit Intercooler 2005-2013 Corvette
Intercooler (C6 Corvette)
STS Turbo systems overcome the challenges of traditional turbo installations by mounting the turbos at the rear of your car. This allows you to retain stock exhaust manifolds, catalytic converters, and mid pipes. Stock intake and throttle body can also be retained if desired. Relocating the turbos to the rear helps avoid adding additional heat under your hood and you won't have to worry about clearance or interference issues with the belts, pulleys, or accessories in the engine bay. You'll also get better weight transfer since the turbos are in the rear and not adding additional weight to the front of your vehicle.
Direct fit applications for many late model vehicles. Air-to-Air intercooler design. Bar-and-Plate style intercooler. TIG welded construction. Polished for high quality appearance.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Blow Off Valve Included||No|
|Intercooler Inlet||Slip Fit|
|Intercooler Mounting Brackets Included||Yes|
|Intercooler Outlet||Slip Fit|
|Intercooler Pipe Included||No|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.0 lbs.
- W17.5000” x H8.5000” x L36.0000”
- Free U.S. Continental Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: