Proform 67657 - Professional Piston Ring Friction Pull Measurement Tool
Minimizing piston ring friction before blow by is one of the best ways to maximize engine efficiency. This tool accurately measures the pull of a ring in the bore for a quantitative measurement of friction as a function of gap and diameter. Get it right and get the trophy! Includes two expandable platforms for pulling, and a precision digital gauge for accurate readings. U.S. Pat. 8.479.570
Availability: Call to check stock.
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.9 lbs.
- W13.5000” x H4.7500” x L13.5000”
- Free U.S. Continental Shipping
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: