Proform 66788 - Connecting Rod Bolt Stretch Gauge Tool; For Bolts Up To 2.75in: 0.001 Indicator
0.001 Dial indicator. Check rod bolts the proper way, because sometimes torque readings may vary. Using the stretch factors supplied by rod bolt manufacturers, this stretch gauge offers a highly accurate way to measure torque pre-load. With a special, high-tension spring, this gauge remains conveniently positioned on the bolt during tightening, with adjustability for bolts up to 2.75" long. Simply position the stretch gauge over the length of the rod bolt before applying torque, take a reading, and record it. Then torque down to the proper torque setting, and take another reading with the stretch gauge. Calculate the difference and check the manufacturer's specification.
Availability: Call to check stock.
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W5.2500” x H2.0000” x L11.2500”
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: