Proform 67557 - Chrysler B and RB Engine Push Rod Length Checker; 8.350 in. to 9.800 in. Range
This pushrod length checking tool is specifically designed with ball and cup ends for use with Chrysler engines. An easy and economical way to measure for proper pushrod length for rocker arm geometry and seating position, which prevents the rocker from turning sideways and/or wearing out the valve guide. Turn the nut on the adjustable end until you have reached the desired length. Remove the tool and measure with micrometer. Continue until all valves have been measured.
Availability: Call to check stock.
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.2 lbs.
- W5.8100” x H0.3100” x L12.7500”
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: