Proform 67655 - Engine Piston Ring Installation Tool; Universal Model; 2.50 in. To 5.00 in. Bore
This stainless steel tool makes installing pistons easy. Putting the connecting rod through first, simply place the piston (with rings) into the tapered end of the ring compressor. Tighten the compressor snugly around the base of the piston. Then lay the compressor flat on the engine cylinder bore. U.S. Pat. 6,427,301
Availability: Call to check stock.
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W6.5000” x H2.2500” x L10.2500”
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: