Proform 66900 - Engine Crankshaft Socket; Fits SB Ford
1.385in ID with 3/16in and 1/4in keyways. Engine work requires repeated crankshaft rotation. This non-marring, aluminum tool rotates the crankshaft the proper way, when the balancer is off. Making sure to have the proper size, position this socket over the end of the crankshaft, so it can be turned using a 1/2in breaker bar or drive ratchet.
Availability: Call to check stock.
Shipping: Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W4.7500” x H2.0000” x L7.5000”
- Free Shipping* On Orders Over $99!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: