Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting
- Signs of wear for fuel filters include but are not limited to:
- Reduced performance
- Engine stumbling or stalling
- Engine not starting
- Fuel odor in or around the vehicle
- Rough running engine
- Poor acceleration
- Decreased fuel economy
Good Maintenance Practices
- Replacing your vehicle's filters on a regularly scheduled basis can help maximize the vehicle's performance and lifespan. Refer to your Vehicle Owner's manual for your vehicle's specific filter change intervals.
- Keep fuel and your fuel system away from sparks and flames; fuel is highly flammable and can cause a thermal event.
- Do not smoke while handling fuel or working on your fuel system, this could cause a thermal event.