Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting
- Signs of wear for remanufactured automatic transmission torque converters include but are not limited to:
- Insufficient acceleration
- Poorly shifting gears
- Whine noise
- Lagging or surging transmission
Good Maintenance Practices
- Before purchasing and installing a remanufactured automatic transmission torque converter, make sure it is the correct size and fit for your vehicle.
- Periodically check transmission fluid level.
- If a problem occurs, have a trained technician service the torque converter.