ACDelco GM Original Equipment Center High Mount Brake Lamp Circuit Board 16532439
GM Original Equipment
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Center High Mount Stop Light Circuit Board is a GM-recommended replacement component for one or more of the following vehicle systems: ignition, starting and charging, body-electrical and lighting, and/or engine fuel management. This original equipment board will provide the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Center High Mount Brake Lamp Circuit Board
Get the GM quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Wires and Cables products. Stay with the brand of parts your vehicle came with and get peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Wires and Cables are engineered for virtually every model of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle.Warranty: 24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.
Features & Benefits:
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.2 lbs.
- W2.2000” x H1.5000” x L11.9000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: