Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting
- Signs of wear for engine oil cooler line connector include but are not limited to:
- Visible leaks or fluid level loss
- Low oil levels
Good Maintenance Practices
- Before purchasing and installing an engine oil cooler line connector, make sure it is the correct size and fit for your vehicle.
- Be sure hose connections are tight.
- Have your vehicle inspected as soon as possible if the ‘Service Engine Soon' light illuminates.
- Have your vehicle inspected immediately if the ‘Service Engine Soon' light flashes rapidly, as this could indicate an engine misfire condition which may damage your engine and/or engine emission components.
- Regularly inspect connector for signs of damage or wear, and replace them if signs of damage are found.