Energy Suspension 9.9104G - 4-1/2in. BUMP STOPS (2)
Energy Suspension(R) performance bump stops help cushion a collapsing suspension, preventing bottoming-out and expensive vehicle damage. Hyper-Flex(TM) performance polyurethane bump stops for control arms, traction bars, leaf springs, etc. are guaranteed to last longer and operate more efficiently than original rubber stops. The smaller, general purpose bullet shaped snubber is ideal for control arms. The low profile button head is for use when clearance is limited. Our large competition race style bump stops smooth out compression better and have a large reinforced metal plate welded to the mounting plate and molded-in. Each style is specially designed for a perfect and custom fit and each style has it's own durometer, hardness, characteristics. Energy's wide selection of bump stops are available in red or black color.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.2 lbs.
- W8.7500” x H4.0000” x L8.7500”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: