Ridetech 12092350 - Dual Rate Coil Spring
Dual Rate Coil Spring
Dual-rate lowering coil springs improve the handling, ride quality and stance of your early Mustang. StreetGRIP coil springs are CNC cold-wound from high tensile premium steel by then powder-coated for long-lasting, consistent operation. The dual rate design gives you the best of both worlds. The "soft" spring section helps your Mustang to transition over small road irregularities with comfort. As the vehicle further compresses the spring, such as when encountering large bumps and high cornering loads, the springs transition to the firmer spring rate to support aggressive bump and body roll movement. Using our exclusive test track, RideTech works closely with Hyperco, its technology partner to develop Mustang-specific spring rates for exceptional performance and comfort.
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H22.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: