Ridetech 11369102 - Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar
Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar
Let's face it... the most overlooked suspension component is also one of the most important. The magic you could be missing in your suspension may be nothing more than simply adding or upgrading your sway bar(s)!
The New MUSCLEbar™ sway bars were developed specifically for lowered vehicles and will greatly enhance the cornering performance of your car or truck. (Not to mention they'll also make some vehicles safer at the speeds we travel on today's interstate highways.)
Increased bar diameters, polyurethane bushings, and appropriate attachment links all add up to a sway bar package that is designed to work correctly with your lowered car or truck and your aggressive driving style.
This kit also includes Posi-Link end links.
- Improves range of motion & eliminates binding
- Strong design prevents deformation and failure
- Positive transfer of motion through swaybar
- OEM high-performance quality
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H22.0000” x L50.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: