Ridetech 11334799 - Rear Coil Springs
Rear Coil Springs
Add StreetGRIP rear dual-rate springs to your 1963-1972 C10. The dual-rate design provides the best of both worlds. The "soft" spring rate section helps your truck to comfortably transition over small road irregularities. As the springs compress further (through large bumps or cornering), they transition to the firmer spring rate to better support the greater loading. StreetGRIP coil springs are CNC cold-wound from high tensile premium steel by then powder-coated for long-lasting, consistent operation. StreetGRIP coil springs are RideTech works closely with Hyperco, our technology partner, to develop custom dual spring rates to ensure the best performance for your classic pickup. Sold as a pair.
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 16.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H22.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: