Ridetech 11232351 - Dual Rate Coil Spring
Dual Rate Coil Spring
StreetGRIP front lowering coil springs improve the handling, ride quality and stance of your 1964-1967 GM A-Body muscle car including Chevelle, Malibu, GTO, 442, Lemans, Tempest, Skylark and Cutlass. StreetGRIP coil springs are CNC cold-wound from high tensile premium steel by then powder-coated for long-lasting, consistent operation. They feature a dual rate design which provides the best of both worlds. The "soft" spring section helps your car to transition over small road irregularities with emphsis on comfort. As the spring further compresses, such as during high cornering loads, the design transition to the firmer aka "stiff" spring rate. On the street and around our exclusive test track, RideTech works in conjunction with Hyperco, our technology partner, to develop the best A-body-specific dual rate springs for your car.
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H22.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: