Ridetech 11172351 - Dual Rate Coil Spring
Dual Rate Coil Spring
Lowering coil springs for 1970-1981 Camaros improve handling, ride quality and stance. StreetGRIP coil springs are CNC cold-wound from high tensile premium steel by then powder-coated for long-lasting, consistent operation. They feature a dual rate design which gives your Camaro the best of both worlds. The "soft" spring section helps your car to transition over small road irregularities with emphsis on comfort. As the spring further compresses, such as when encountering large bumps and high cornering loads, the design transition to the firmer aka "stiff" spring rate. Using our exclusive test track, RideTech works in conjunction with Hyperco, our technology partner, to develop custom dual rate springs to ensure the best possible handling and ride quality for your Camaro.
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H22.0000” x L9.0000”
- Free U.S. Continental Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: