Ridetech 11012350 - Dual Rate Coil Spring
Dual Rate Coil Spring
StreetGRIP front coil springs improve the handling, ride quality and stance of your 1955-1957 tri-five Chevy including Bel Air, 150 and 210 models. They feature a dual rate design which gives your classic the best of both worlds. The "soft" spring section helps your car to comfortably transition over small road irregularities. As your car's springs further compress -- such as when encountering large bumps and cornering loads -- the design transition to the firmer spring rate. StreetGRIP coil springs are CNC cold-wound from high tensile premium steel by then powder-coated for long-lasting, consistent operation. RideTech works closely with Hyperco, our technology partner, to develop B-body-specific springs for exceptional performance and comfort.
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H22.0000” x L9.0000”
- Free U.S. Continental Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: