Ridetech 21130101 - HQ Series ShockWaves
HQ Series ShockWaves
The 1000 ShockWave Series
Although your specific vehicle may not be listed, we have a variety ofShockWaves that are designed to work with just about whatever setupyou’re using. Whether you’re replacing your current coilovers, or starting afresh build we can suit your air suspension needs.
Independent front and / or Independent rear installations on vehicles weighing 1500-2500 lbs. per axle.
NOT recommended for solid axle rear applications... not enough travel, too much load capacity.
Load capacity: 2140 lbs. @ 100 psi
|Stroke||Compressed Length||Ride Height||Extended Height||Top Mount|
Handling Quality Series
The Handling Quality ("HQ") Series features single adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a impact forged aluminum construction. The HQ series is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit a large variety of applications.
- Completely redesigned internal design
- Aluminum construction
- Single adjustable shock valving
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit large variety of applications
- Impact forged body / mono-tube design for superior ride quality and durability
- Easy & precise valve adjustment with 24 rebound clicks
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H21.0000” x L9.0000”
- Free U.S. Continental Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: