Ridetech 12102401 - HQ Series ShockWaves
HQ Series ShockWaves
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system - just keeps getting better. The ShockWave® mounts just like a coilover and replaces the coil-spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, hightech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.
Handling Quality Series ShockWave
- Completely redesigned internal design
- Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operation
- Single adjustable shock valving
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit large variety of applications
- Monotube design for superior oil control
- Easy & precise valve adjustment with 26 rebound clicks
Adjustability Provides More Options for Desired Driving Style and Loads
Do You Need Adjustable Shocks?
Everyone knows you need to hook up your horsepower to go fast. Since the shock absorber is really what controls how the suspension works, it plays a big role. Whether you're running in a straight line or going around corners, it's all about traction: traction going forward; traction going sideways. A drag-race car needs to come up softer and go down harder. A car that turns needs to minimize body roll. The requirements are different, but a shock that offers variable valving plus a wide range of travel can work effectively in both applications. Get an adjustable shock and tune it until it delivers the performance and/or ride quality that you want - then continue experimenting whenever track or road conditions change. If you want to take your street machine to the drag strip, you can make the front end fly up a little higher to transfer more weight and launch harder. If you want to autocross it, you can dial in the extra stiffness that makes it handle better. Dollar for dollar, we can't think of anything that offers so much potential performance, or is so easy to install and adjust.
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H21.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: