Ridetech 11082401 - HQ Series ShockWaves
HQ Series ShockWaves
HQ Series ShockWaves® mount in your 1957-1960 Cadillac just like CoilOvers and deliver great ride quality, handling with adjustable air ride stance. RideTech's patented, integral "shock-within-a-spring" air spring and shock absorber assembly is a proven winner at shows and in motion. 24-position rebound adjustment helps you fine tune the shocks to your driving preferences and vehicle demands. Advanced technology hides within the shocks. The monotube design features large 1.834" pistons, heavy duty 5/8" shafts, and impact-forged bodies. Since HQ Series ShockWaves® are built to perform and made to last, they are backed by RideTech's exclusive 1,000,001 mile warranty. Shock calibrations and air spring specs are based on more than 20 years of extensive air ride development on the street, highways and race tracks. It all adds up to predictable handling that is comparable to CoilOvers but with instant ride height adjustment. You get the best of both worlds. This kit includes two front rebound adjustable HQ Series ShockWaves®.
-- This product must be used in conjunction with an air compressor and control system.
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H21.0000” x L9.0000”
- Free U.S. Continental Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: