Ridetech 90009000 - F9000 airspring
This airspring is commonly used in RideTech's GM rear coolride kits.
The airspring has a load capacity of 1500lbs @ 100PSI
Min. height: 4.5"
Ride Height: 9-9.5"
Max Height: 12"
Diameter (Inflated): 5"
Note for airsprings:
An external bumpstop and an extension stop (limiting strap or the shock absorber) MUST be used to prevent the airspring from exceeding the compressed or extended dimensions. If these dimensions are exceeded, severe damage to the airspring, and possibly the vehicle, will result.
California Proposition 65
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H14.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The SDPC Difference
- We're the Experts The most trusted parts professionals since 1929
On any orders over $99*
*Rules & restrictions apply, see shipping information for details.
- Largest Selection No one Stocks more GM Parts plus thousands of your favorite automotive brands
Price Busters Guarantee
Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center will meet or beat the total delivered price
* for any in stock item we carry
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-800-456-0211Mon-Fri - 8am-6:30pm CST
Sat-Sun - Closed
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: